About Mark Burrall
Mark Burrall has more than 30 years of sales management, marketing leadership and general management experience in a variety of industries including material handling, transportation, commercial office furniture and contract manufacturing. He has developed and directed OEM, rep and distributor sales channels, marketing plans and compensation programs.
Utilizing his diverse experience, Mark has helped companies bring new products to market, as well as revitalize existing product lines. Mark has coached newly appointed sales managers and seasoned sales veterans. As a senior executive for several corporations including many privately owned and operated firms he has demonstrated expertise in:
- Identifying distribution channels
- Developing internal sales forces
- Developing independent representative networks
- Refining existing sales organizations
- Developing creative advertising
- Customer service and sales support
- Territory management
- Sales collateral development
- Strategic alliance development
Mark has worked with a variety of organization including several that are privately owned and operated. He has a thorough understanding of the dynamics of working within a closely held business environment.